Personalie

At last...its Ala's time!

Friday, March 20, 2009

I had been looking forward to getting alicia ready for this important shoot! As you all know Alicia is a good friend of mine, and an amazing photographer herself! After watching three of her good friends plan their big day, it was now time to get hers started! Her and steven are getting married on the 23rd of May, and I cant wait to get her ready for the big day! Those of you who know Alicia know how creative, artsy, meticulous and amazing she is; so I knew this hair and makeup had to be perfect because being the perfectionist that we both are I wanted her pictures to come out flawless! I was extremely pleased with the way it all turned out! I prepped Alicia the week before by retouching her color and giving her an uplifting cut. I was really happy with the way her color looks on film, like a rich deep brown and slightly cool mahogony. I did large strong waves, and lots of teasing to get her hair sexy, done, but not too done! As for the makeup i needed to pick a palette that would complement a series of wardrobe changes, and make sure that it wasnt too much for casual yet important engagement pics! Hope you like...






























all photos were taken by Jasmine Star Photography

0 comments: