Personalie

Lindsays Baby Bump*

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Over the years I have become good friends with Lindsay. We've seen eachother grow up, finish school, get engaged, she got married, and now she is soon to be expecting her first little one. As Alicia said, this mom is a natural "born to be mom" kind of girls! Yup its true! She is due in just two weeks! I cant stand it anymore! I can't wait to see the little guy! Well along with these little blessings I have the privelage to get these gorgeous mommy 2 be's ready for their pregnancy shoots! The more I do them the more I love it! Why do I love it so much...here's why...because they are obviously already bigger than their usual self cuz they are carying a baby! So...being bigger usually doesnt ever make us ladies feel better...even though they have people telling them "ooohh you look so good", they are just going "uh huh ya right in their heads."....Until!...that is the hair and makeup gets done, and they look at themselves and go "I still got it ;) and I can see the confidence and sexiness again! Thats what I love about these shoots! Lindsay you look gorgeous as always...








0 comments: