Personalie

Evette...Mommy to be

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I met Evette several years ago through my sister... Ive known her through her college years, then she got married, and now she is pregnant!....and almost due! I was so excited to get to see her so close to her due date, and actually see that she is human and that her belly did grow to a normal size, cuz for those of you who know her she is the fittest of fit! Evette even pregnant is just gorgeous! She has this calming energy to her and a very peaceful way about her! I think the setting and look of the entire shoot was really her! I wanted to keep her as natural as possible because of the type of shoot we were doing...so i waved her hair with a smoothing iron, and really glossed it up to give it a lot of shine. I didnt do a lot of teasing because I dodnt want any height really, i just wanted to keep it like her but with a lil something. As for the makeup, Evette is usually very natural, and doesnt wear too much makeup, so it wouldt fit her or the type of shoot if I would have done anything too heavy. I stayed in neutral palletes of cremes, tans and browns, lining just the corner of her eyes to give them a little depth for the camera. As for the skin she has a gorgeous tan color so i just highlighted and contoured in the eye and cheekbone area to give her some definition! Lastly the lips were just a golden pink hue by lancomes juicy tubes...love the color selections of those, but not so much the taste :) Here are her pics by Alicia The Moderntype



















0 comments: