Personalie

Alicia And Steven Have Been Wed* May 2009

Friday, May 29, 2009

I haven't looked forward to something like this glamorous day for a long time! Although it was something that I was desperately anticipating, I was at the same time stressfully dreading lol! Not in a bad way; in a good pressured way! Theres nothing like working weddings. Although I am a professional and extremely confident in everything I do when it comes to hair and makeup, BRIDES are another story! They bring out another side of me. Maybe its because I am a girl and i loooove weddings and i think that the way a bride looks on that special day is one of the things she has drempt about since she was seven, So I put all of their hopes, wishes and dreams onto my mind and loose about a week of sleep before getting them ready for that big day! I "no joke" go home once Ive been asked to do the job and start daydreaming, and nightdreaming about what will be the vision for that bride. Everyone has their own look. Their own special features, how do i make the good ones look great, and the bad ones "hide out"? How do I make the bride speechless when she looks in the mirror? How do I get everyones Jaw drop the minute she walks in the door? How do I get the groom to tear up the minute he sets eyes on her?
All of these things are running through my mind the minute i get the job to do a bride! So At the end of the day although it is the most stressful assignment, it is also the most rewarding! To know that I made a young womans dreams come true, and made her feel like a hollywood moviestar/ queen of the day! There is no money in the world that can give me those feelings of satisfaction! So with that said, I need to say Thank you to my good friend, photographer, and this time Bride, Alicia Landin for taking my work and expertise to the 10th power and looking absolutely flawless last Saturday and being one of the most beautiful brides I will ever lay my little hands on! Check her out everyone here she is...

please click on images to englarge and get a closer look!














































What I loved most about Alicia was how many different looks she expressed! First down, big with a vintage birdcage veil. Look Number two was down with lace mantilla, and then my favorite thing to do is to change the bride for her grand entrance! Alicia chose an elegant loose romantic style with a custom made couture flower! I loved all of it! So much fun!

1 comments:

Nins said...

GREAT JOBBBBB!!

sosososososososos perfectly done!! I hope you have a new appointment book, I'm sure there will be brides knocking down your door!!!