Personalie

COVER GIRL VEZE SKANTE

Saturday, June 6, 2009



I cannot believe it has taken me forever to put one of my most exciting jobs up on my blog. About A year ago when I worked for Salon Sessions in Pasadena I went and did a job for Model latina. Model latina is a reality model show on Si Tv. At the time when I did the hair for this show, it was going to be several months until the show aired..Well...time goes by new work presents itself and I guess I kind of forgot about that project. Well it is now 11:44 on Saturday night and as Im flipping through the channels guess what I come across. Yup Model Latina the show! Im so excited to see the footage that I worked on! The girls were hilarious, super sweet and absolutely gorgeous! My favorite was Victoria! She wanted something different to make her stand out so I cut her some bangs and gave her a modern retro braid with a flower for the music video to make her stand out and separate her from the other girls! After all it is a competition so I wanted her to feel like an individual! She loved it! They rocked the shoot! I had a great time touching them up throughout the entire shoot! Check out the music video


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iGbQeuUx2U

0 comments: