Personalie

Alicia "themoderntype.com"

Thursday, November 13, 2008


I have to start my new posts by saying thank you to Miss Alicia for setting up this blog for me! I am so excited to start putting up my work, special promotions, and just fun trends that I might be cutting & coloring! I have been working with Alicia for a while now; and I am so excited that she is doing photography! She is an extremely talented graphic designer, and an amazing photographer. Her combination of both expertise is what really makes these pictures priceless! Every shoot that she works on just get better and better* She has so many ideas, driven passion, and most importantly professional! I love working with her & am so excited to see her grow! I will be posting her photos on my blog as we continue to collaborate. Don't miss out on anything this girls doing check her out on www.themoderntypeblog.com!

0 comments: