Personalie

Stef

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Little Miss Stefanie was also shot by Alicia (themoderntypeblog.com)! Stef was such an amazing model for this traditional, yet not so traditional boudoir shoot. Some of these shots are usually what one expects of these shoots; however stef was so fun that her personality comes through the camera in many of these pictures! I really loved the was Alicia pushed the boundaries once again and took some shots in different settings utilizing the balcony and shabby chic chair! If you are looking for a photographer who knows different, likes different, and makes you look classy...Alicia is who I would recommend! I personally have gotten to work with a few photographers over the past year and think Alicia has a creative eye which brings the best out of the model and the shoot itself. It is always a pleasure doing hair and makeup for her because of how she brings out the best in people with her camera. For more on stefs hair and makeup read down below.












Stef recently cut her hair with me about a month ago taking her length about 5 to 6 inches shorter, so I wanted to bring back a little length for the shoot. It's simple some quick extensions did the trick giving her slightly a little more length so that she can have some curl and body as well. As for her makeup, I opted for mauve, pink, lavendar and fusia tones which enhance brown eyes bringing out all the green hues! we wanted sexy but not trashy; and I think that was achieved because we stayed away from black! Its important for girls to know what colors bring out the eye and what colors draw them in! Since some of the pictures were going to be in color I wanted to make sure that we kept tones vibrant and not flat!

1 comments:

The Modern Type said...

SO thrilled you're blogging! I think you're amazing and I know you're going to do big things! I seriously cannot wait for you to do my hair and makeup on May 23, 2009. I want to look fabulous! ;)