Personalie

Amber

Monday, November 17, 2008

In Addition to the Bride i did this weekend I was able to have some fun with two lovely young ladies who were attending Crespi Highschool's Homecoming! I love being able to do young girls for these occassions because I remember how much fun I had getting ready for these dances...actually I think i had more fun getting ready for the dances then the actual dances themselves! In spite of the crazy fires the dance went on... and so did the prepping! We had to change some accomodations and move the getting ready from the salon to a home where we had electricity, but everything turned out wonderful & Amber looked gorgeous check her out!






















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I wish I liked how I looked in updo's so that I could do this very same one! So interesting!

Anonymous said...

great job lauren awesome hair and makeup!

Kayleen Taulanga said...

Omg! i love this updo! I've never seen an updo this good before! For realz! I wish I knew about you when I got married!